Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Believe




Tom Zehnder of the band Zehnder recently sent me his latest CD, "Going Up?" One of the songs particularly resonated with me, and Tom has given me permission to share the lyrics with you:

                                           And oh the grief, to say goodbye,
                                          Sing out wailing through labored sigh.
                                          Swing white hot fury to black despair, 
                                      Dare you to find your God in there!

                                       I believe, help my unbelief. I belief, help my unbelief.

                                      ["I Believe" from "Going Up?" (2008) by Zehnder]

You can find the lyrics for all of Zehnder's song on their website.

What about you? Have you asked God to help you with your unbelief?

1 comment:

Cliff Girl said...

David,
I really like this one, especially the way it ties in so well with what you had to say at SMBC this morning.
Thank you!
Adrienne